Richard Mille Replica
Capable of chiming the amount of time, 1 / 4 several hours and min's, your appear is crisp along with obvious and has opened-up what richard mille replica was generally seen as very standard problem to a totally new target audience.

Apple

Company Score

-0.06
Industry Technology Hardware & Equipment
Country United States
Year Added 2018
Impact Ratings 1284
Impact Notes 18
SDG Covered 8 out of 17

Apple Inc. design, develop and sell consumer electronics, software and online services all over the world. It is an American multinational technology company headquartered in California.

Apple are the world's largest technology company by revenue and one of the world's most valuable companies. Iconic hardware products include the iPhone, the iPad, the Mac and the Apple Watch. Apple's software includes the macOS, iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, the iTunes media player, the Safari web browser, amongst a plethora of other services like the Apple Store, Genius Bar, AppleCare and Apple Pay. Apple became the first public U.S. company to be valued at over $1 trillion and it employs 137,000 full-time employees as of 2019. In January 2019, CEO Tim Cook announced that there were 1.4 billion Apple products actively in use worldwide.

Read about Apple and its impact below.

Impact notes

Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions

One billion Apple users became vulnerable to "website hack" breach

Profile Mahima Bajpai
Icon time Mon Aug 31st, 2020 at 4:28pm

With more companies experiencing security breaches, the threat of compromised data is on the rise1. On average, a single data breach costs USD 3.86 million3. In 2019, there were 3,800 publicly disclosed breaches and 4.1 billion records exposed 2. Companies are not prepared for the breaches1.

Responsible Consumption and Production

Apple reduced the plastic used in packaging by 48% between 2016 and 2018

Profile Shubham Bakolia
Icon time Fri Jul 24th, 2020 at 6:12pm

In 2016, around 242 million tons of total plastic waste generated across the world, which is 12% of the complete municipal solid waste (MSW)1. About 1.6 million tons of waste generated in the United States in 20182, one third was from packaging, and more than half was from plastic2.

Responsible Consumption and Production

Apple has increased its total water savings by 5X from the Clean Water Program in 2017 and 2018

Profile Anjali.Nair
Icon time Fri Jul 24th, 2020 at 6:00pm

According to the United Nations, nearly 4 billion people experience extreme water scarcity at least 1 month in a year1. It is estimated that about 700 million people will be displaced by 2030 due to severe water scarcity1.  About a third of the world’s groundwater systems are already stretched to their limits1.

Responsible Consumption and Production

In 2018 Apple diverted 74% of its total waste of 74,000 metric tonnes from landfills

Profile Anjali.Nair
Icon time Fri Jul 24th, 2020 at 1:22pm

In 2016, the world generated 2.01 billion tonnes of solid waste1. According to a report published by Platform for Accelerating the Circular Economy (PACE) and the UN E-Waste Coalition, about 44 million tonnes of electronic waste was generated in 2017 across the globe2. Only about 20% of e-waste is recycled properly and the rest 80% is either dumped into landfills or recycled informally. About 246 million tonnes of plastic waste is produced each year globally6.

Good Health and Well-being

Apple Supports Healthcare Workers during COVID-19 Crisis

Profile EL
Icon time Wed May 6th, 2020 at 8:58am

COVID-19 is a pneumonia-based illness that was first detected in Wuhan, China on December 31, 20191.  In just a month, the outbreak was declared a Public Health Emergency of International Concern on January 30, 20201. To tackle this pandemic, healthcare personnel are working tirelessly to provide continuous patient care. However, to protect themselves from potentially life-threatening patients and materials, they need proper personal protective equipment (PPE) to do their job. Currently PPE shortages are a tremendous challenge to the US healthcare system as 20% of healthcare facilities have no supply of N95 masks2, and 36% of these centres are out of face shields2.

www.fake-watches.is

High-quality richard mille replica at low prices! Welcome to our website fake-watches.is