What is Certification?
- A 50-minute free webinar or online training course that anyone can join.
- Followed by a series of assignments to give you the skills to accurately and effectively assess the impact of a business.
Due to a large number of writers now in our community, the training program to be qualified to earn rewards is currently suspended. We will update this page when we are looking for new writers.
In the meantime, you can register to get notified by us via email when the Certified Impact Analyst Training is back running here. We also recommend you join our Certifed Impact Rater training here, which is currently active. You can still learn about how the process works below.
Once you have successfully completed your Certification every analysis you publish earns you €30 in rewards.
We will send your Certification Confirmation Email and Certificate, and with this email, we will send you a link to a form to fill out your payment details for you to complete if you want to take payments.
If you would like to donate your rewards or change your payment preferences email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rewards are only for published work by Certified Analysts.
- Members must be able to receive payment via Payoneer or Revolut in order to opt for cash payment.
- Impact analyses published during the certification are not eligible for rewards.
- Rewards are accumulated and then paid to Analysts at the beginning of the following month. As a guide, there is an approximate window of 1 week for payments to be received.
- Writers must use the 'topics' tab to write on our pre-determined priority companies and topics.
- The current monetary amount for rewards is 30 EUR.
Read the full terms and conditions about payments and rewards here or if you want to know more about how it works when you become a freelance writer for us, click here.
Our platform still needs more members to rate the content produced here, these ratings contribute to the company impact score. Learn more about getting your certification as a rater here.