Our tips for a great cover photo
To add something extra to your analysis, you can choose to attach an image, that is, if the image makes sense, of course. The image must reflect the topic.
If you chose to do this, please be wary of the following:
1. The picture chosen needs to come from an open-source website. We have selected Unsplash.
2. We recommend that you choose an image that is landscape.
3. Make sure that the image is of good quality, and not pixelated once uploaded.
Here are a few examples of analyses with great cover pictures:
- Mastercard achieves its goal of sourcing 100% renewable electricity by 2018
- Netflix "binge-watching" is having a negative impact on peoples' health
- Becton Dickison (BD) increasing early intervention in HIV diagnoses in developing economies
- Chipotle's total scope 1 and scope 2 emissions totalled to 234,052 Tn of CO2e in 2019
Lastly, while adding an image is not compulsory, we encourage you to add one as it boosts the visibility of your analysis and will get you more ratings!
More ratings means more impact on the final company score, making you an active contributor to our mission: driving companies' transformation by measuring their impact.