What you must do
- Write your analysis in either British English or American English.
- Carefully proofread your analysis before you submit it. Use a spell-check tool to identify potential typos and mistakes. Grammarly, among others, is a free online tool that offers grammar and spelling checks.
- Keep your sentences short, clear and concise. Make sure your readers can follow you without effort.
- Make sure you always use the right words. Do not hesitate to check definitions in a dictionary if unsure.
- If you are not fluent in English, we suggest that you write your text in your native language first, and then use a free online translation tool such as Deepl to get the English version.