What's the problem
- Writing a good impact analysis is more than just gathering good facts and figures.
- Listing interesting data points does not bring value if they are not put in perspective, challenged and nuanced.
Simply paraphrasing CSR reports is not sufficient, as readers can go to the company report and read that information there directly. As a knowledge platform, we have to provide them with a clear added value.
What You Must Not Do
- Share any piece of information that does not help your readers understand the impact of the company.
- Repeat what they can already read in the sources as it does not add value for your readers.
- Become the spokesperson of the company you are writing about: just summarizing their corporate sustainability report does not bring any value.